Volunteer registration is now open for the 2020 Spirit Awards.
If you already have a Shiftboard account, please visit shiftboard.com/filmindependent and add the team “2020 Spirit Awards Volunteer Registrations.”
We’re glad you’re interested in volunteering for the 2020 Film Independent Spirit Awards! Here’s what you need to know…
Each year we have a high volume of applicants and a limited number of available positions. In order for you to qualify to volunteer for the 2019 Spirit Awards, you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Attend one mandatory Volunteer Orientation
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Film Independent Office
5670 Wilshire Blvd., 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
– Park in the building garage
– Pull a ticket upon entering
– Parking validations will be handed out at the meeting
2. Work at least two screening shifts during the Nominee Screening Series (dates and location TBD).
3. Be available Friday, February 7 and Sunday, February 9 (morning, afternoon and evening).
4. Be available Saturday, February 8 (morning and afternoon).
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at a volunteer orientation!
– 2020 Film Independent Spirit Awards Volunteer Department