Volunteer for the Spirit Awards and be a part of independent film's premier annual event.
Volunteer registration is now open for the 2019 Spirit Awards.
If you already have a Shiftboard account, please visit shiftboard.com/filmindependent and create a brand new account using the same email address associated with your existing account.
Each year we have a high volume of applicants and a limited number of available positions. In order for you to qualify to volunteer for the 2019 Film Independent Spirit Awards, you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Attend a mandatory Volunteer Orientation
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Additional volunteer orientation meetings may be scheduled; check back for further information.
Film Independent Office
5670 Wilshire Blvd., 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
– Park in the building garage
– Pull a ticket upon entering
– Validation will be handed out at the meeting
2. Work at least two screening shifts during the Nominee Screening Series (weekday evenings and weekends; January 11-26, ArcLight Culver City).
3. Be available Friday, February 19 (evening only).
4. Be available Friday/Saturday, February 22 and 23 (morning, afternoon and evening).
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at a volunteer orientation!
– 2019 Film Independent Spirit Awards Volunteer Department