Film Independent Forum
2016 FILM INDEPENDENT FORUM
The 2016 Film Independent Forum has concluded.
We’ll see you next year!
Want to become a Member? Learn more.
Are you making a movie? Developing a TV show? Launching a web series? Intrigued by VR?
Arm yourself with the knowledge, resources and advice to help you get your next project off the ground at the Film Independent Forum, October 21-23 in Los Angeles. The Forum takes place over a weekend packed with interactive panels, valuable one-on-one industry meetings and networking receptions. Hear from artists who have succeeded by calling the shots in their own careers, including keynote speaker Effie Brown (Dear White People, Project Greenlight).
Learn from the pros about:
- Putting together a movie in 2016 — what can the market support?
- Immersive storytelling and virtual reality — what projects can benefit from these experiences?
- How to find a home for your original content and build a strong online following
- Leveraging social media tools and strategies to create social impact and achieve box office success
- Maximizing distribution: day & date, theatrical and beyond
- How creators realized some of today’s most popular and successful TV shows
- Opening Night screening of Loving directed by Jeff Nichols, followed by Q&A and reception
- Access to industry leaders and innovators
- Networking lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Exclusive Industry Connect meetings with consultants and experts
- Receptions to help you forge new working relationships
- Detailed book of case studies
- Free parking all weekend