Film Independent Forum
Equip yourself with the knowledge, resources and expert advice you need to get your project made and seen.
APRIL 26-28, 2019
Taking place in the heart of Silicon Beach at the new LMU Playa Vista campus, the 2019 Film Independent Forum will be packed with interactive panels, workshops and in-depth discussions, giving attendees ample opportunity to seize the tools and strategies they need to get their projects off the ground. Our off-the-record networking lunches are back, as is Industry Connect, which provides valuable one-on-one meetings with key figures and decision-makers from throughout the entertainment industry.
Forum passes are on sale now to Film Independent Members.
Not a Member? Join today. You’ll get access to Forum passes one week before the general public and 25% off.
- Opening Night kickoff celebration
- Access to industry leaders and innovators
- One-on-one Industry Connect meetings with film and media professionals
- Evening receptions to help forge new relationships
- The Forum’s signature book of case studies
- Saturday and Sunday networking lunches
- Complimentary parking
Check back soon for Forum schedule announcements, speakers and Industry Connect details and information. Filmmaker Pro Members who purchase a pass will be given a priority window to book their Industry Connect sessions first.