Film Independent Forum
Arm yourself with strategies to get your project made and seen.
OCTOBER 20-22, 2017
Are you making a fiction or documentary feature? Developing a TV show? Launching a web series?
Arm yourself with the knowledge, resources and advice to help you get your next project off the ground at the Film Independent Forum, October 20-22 at the Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles. The Forum takes place over a weekend packed with interactive panels, valuable one-on-one industry meetings and networking receptions.
Register by September 15 and save.
Members save even more. Not a Member? Join today.
- Opening Night screening, Q&A and reception
- Access to industry leaders and innovators
- Exclusive Industry Connect meetings with consultants and experts
- Receptions to help you forge new working relationships
- Detailed book of case studies
- Free parking all weekend
* In an effort to make the Film Independent Forum more accessible, we’ve reduced registration prices and are offering the networking lunches on Saturday and Sunday à la carte. Lunch will not be available to purchase on site, so please purchase at the time you register.